NOTIFICATION TO WINNERS
Crumpler will notify by email the five entrants who make the shortlist of their success by 5:00pm AEST on Wednesday 7th October 2020.
After social contest voting has ended by 5:00pm AEST Wednesday 14th October 2020, the main winner will be announced, and results will be published.
The competition winner and each of the shortlisted entrants will be notified of their success in winning their respective prizes by email.
Crumpler will take no responsibility if any of the shortlisted contact details are incorrect or incomplete or a winner cannot be contacted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entry into the Design-A-Flap-Comp is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• This competition is being run by Crumpler Pty Ltd and is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older. Anyone is welcome to participate, unless you or a close relative work for Crumpler AU.
• The Competition commences at 9am AEST on Sunday 6th Sep 2020. Entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Wednesday 30th September 2020. Entries received outside of the competition period will not be accepted and will be deemed to be invalid.
• The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by Crumpler and not the time of transmission by the entrant.
• The competition prizes are as described, and no cash or other alternatives will be given. If you cannot use the prize, we can’t exchange it for cash. Our Crumpler lifetime warranty will apply to all products purchased using the reward voucher, but products cannot be returned for cash.
• By entering the competition, you give us the right to publish your project alongside your first name and location (city only) on our website and social media. You are also agreeing that we can add you to our newsletter mailing list (if you’re not already on it!). Your personal data will be used solely as set out in these terms and conditions.
• If for any reason this competition is unable to be run as planned (including any technical failure), Crumpler reserves all rights to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
• The shortlisted entries will be selected by Crumpler management based on skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.